Re: Ubuntu Grizzly packages for 12.10

Thanks, this is a dev setup and we only have 12.10 systems available. Nothing production will be running on them.

Blair

On 01/24/2013 03:44 PM, Matt Joyce wrote:
Cloud archive is only following the LTS release.

LTS means long term support.  So you shouldn't be standardizing on a
NON-LTS release unless you intend to follow the ubuntu update cycle.
You'll end up suffering a great deal by not doing so.

=/

-Matt

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Blair Zajac <blair@xxxxxxxxxxxx