Re: Problem with VNC on compute node

Here is my VNC config in nova.conf

My controller is 10.2.1.1. I modify vncserver_proxyclient_address to the
static ip of each compute host rather than using 127.0.0.1. Not sure that
matters, I have never tried 127.0.0.1.

# Vnc configuration
novnc_enabled=true
novncproxy_base_url=http://10.2.1.1:6080/vnc_auto.html
novncproxy_port=6080
 vncserver_proxyclient_address=10.2.1.2 {IP of the local compute host here}
 vncserver_listen=0.0.0.0

John