Re: OpenStack Single Node Network Setting

Hello Li, and everyone on the list.

Yes, indeed I have my personal cloud working for several months now.

If you want to deploy it on Ubuntu, check my blog. I have updated it with
my deployment tool. It works just fine for both physical boxes and virtual
boxes.
Also, it setup the network using VlanManager, so you get tenant isolation.

Check it out at:
http://cloud0.dyndns-web.com/blog/technology/deploy-openstack-folsom-easily-on-ubuntu-12-10/

Regards,
Roni.