Re: [LBaas] Understang LB

Hi Ritesh-

Thanks a lot for the reply.

As I understand, Some thing like, I need a Webserver, name my-Web (say). So
I define, this my-Web as a member of the Pool. with Tenant_id, Port,Pool_id
and IP Address (as per the document).

Is that, I create a webserver Instance "my-Web" and then add that to the
Pool with all the above said data ?

That way I can provide the required credentials to add a Member to the Pool.

Can you kindly address the doubt I have..

thanking you.

-
Trinath

--