Re: Problem to find/start openstack services

I've runned the rejoin-stack.sh script and i got access the dashboard, but
if i run "top" command at linux bash (shell), i can't see the services
running and I tried to run the services and I'm getting messages like this
one: "keystone: unrecognized service"

Ideas?

--
Atenciosamente,