Re: confused about nova-manage network create parameters

I aslo have other question.

In folsom, use nova netwrok.

nova-manage network create private --fixed_range_v4=${FIXED_RANGE}
--num_networks=1 --bridge=br100 --bridge_interface=eth0
--network_size=${NETWORK_SIZE}
--dns1=8.8.8.8 --dns2=8.8.4.4 --multi_host=T

but seem the dns setting not working. the VM DNS is not 8.8.8.8.  seem have
some different from Essex.