Re: [Swift] Administration Interfaces/Tools for Swift

Nice things guys!
I think for the monitoring purpose swift is well served. There is many
tools that make the work. But seems that there is a lack of a admin
interface, right? What I've found on SwiftStack looks pretty, but
unfortunately their tool is paid, and I couldnt get how much they want for
that.
I'll keep searching for something, if I find something I'll come back here!

Thank you guys!