Re: multiple public ip

What i know you can't  assign two or more Floating ip to a instance , a
solution which i can see for your problem can be having Dns server even on
local network , assign it a floating ip even , and Using external and
internal veiws in DNS you can route your request from Ha proxy to local
network vms.

Yes when we have LBAAS feature in Openstack , i think then we will have
this functionality.Check this link
http://www.mirantis.com/blog/configuring-floating-ip-addresses-networking-openstack-public-private-clouds/