Re: Configuring instances during first boot

Hello,

Thank you for your answers, Effectively I did'nt see this point ...
I must now think about it ... I hope that "copy ganlance image to
cinder bootable volume" will answer to this probleme.

That's because in our hand made cloud, we use cobbler/kickstart to
deploy every VM ... so  no resize needed during the installation.

Regards,