Re: Centos : yum install openstack-quantum-openvswitch

Disco: https://github.com/homework/openvswitch/blob/master/INSTALL.RHEL.
 And then, in my case, I'm just adding it to a local mrepo configuration.

That really sucks, though.  C'mon EPEL.  Seriously, this is one of the
hardest application deployments I've ever done.  It's actually worse than
OpenNMS!