[ANNOUNCE] OpenStack 2012.2.3 released

Hey,

In the time since the Folsom release, we have been busy selectively
back-porting bugfixes to the stable/folsom branch according to our "safe
source of high-impact fixes" criteria documented here:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/StableBranch

We're happy to announce the 2012.2.3 release, the latest in the series
of releases to make available the bugfixes from stable/folsom.

These releases are bugfix updates to Folsom and are intended to be
relatively risk free with no intentional regressions or API changes.

A total of 51 bugs have been fixed in this release. The list of bugs
fixed can be seen here:

  https://launchpad.net/nova/folsom/2012.2.3
  https://launchpad.net/glance/folsom/2012.2.3
  https://launchpad.net/keystone/folsom/2012.2.3
  https://launchpad.net/cinder/folsom/2012.2.3
  https://launchpad.net/quantum/folsom/2012.2.3
  https://launchpad.net/horizon/folsom/2012.2.3

Please read (and add to!) the release notes at:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/ReleaseNotes/2012.2.3

Enjoy!

Mark.