Can OpenStack manage different hypervisors at same time?

Hi,
I use DevStack in order to setup a cloud system.

I have to build a configuration in which a single OpenStack Controller has
to manage different nodes. In particular, a node has to have a KVM
hypervisor (with Ubuntu) and anther one has to have a XEN hypervisor (with
Cent OS).
The configuration I want to set up is showed in the figure below.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/272324_4457710394152_2048118135_o.jpg

My question is: is it enough to configure the file nova.conf on each node
in the way showed in the figure? Should it work?

Thank you

Antonio