openstack public cloud providers who support glance?

Greetings all,

I've recently signed up with HP cloud and Rackspace.  Neither, it turns
out allow uploading of OS images (or, actually, any of the glance
functionality) via glance.  We are looking at testing being able to run
excess computes at a public cloud provider using our own images.  I know
that I could probably do this by configuring the cloud provider image
using user-data, chef, etc... but I already have images properly
configured/snapshotted and wonder why I should bother.  Does anyone know
of a provider whose glance is functional?

Thanks much
JR

Follow ups