Openstack Billing - Research & PoC

Guys,

 I'm doing some research on billing in Openstack and I found the following
projects:

 * Dough <https://github.com/sinacloud/dough> -
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/dough>

 * Billingstack <http://github.com/stacksherpa/billingstack> -
http://stacksherpa.com/2013/01/how-to-bill-openstack/

 * nova-billing <http://github.com/griddynamics/nova-billing> /
horizon-billing <http://github.com/griddynamics/horizon-billing> - From
GridDynamics

 * bufunfa <http://github.com/stackforge/bufunfa>

 * openstack-bill <https://github.com/ashokcse/openstack-bill>

 What is the best to begin with?

 Which one can account the CPU Instance usage? I mean, if the Instance uses
50% or more of CPU (like a throttle), the billing system should add/start a
"flag 2" (or something like that) during that time. Should I take a look at
the Ceilometer measurements Energy (Kwapi) to achieve that?

 In a nutshell:

 * The Instance price must increase if the CPU usage (cycles) is too high.

 Also, I'm looking for a `multi-currency' support - like USD (Dollar), EUR
(Euro), BTC (Bitcoin), etc... And, for the future, probably a
PayPal<http://www.paypal.com>,
BitPay <http://bitpay.com>, PagSeguro <http://pagseguro.uol.com.br> /
Bcash<http://www.bcash.com.br>(from Brazil) modules/plugins...

 I'm running Openstack Folsom with Ubuntu 12.04 + Ceilometer 2013.1 (under
installation process right now, I'm manually backporting the Ubuntu
packages to Precise).

Thanks!
Thiago