Re: Problem starting a VM

I found a solution, I guess, well, I droped the tables from quantum and
create a network range again, and it worked again. Now I'm trying to figure
out how to insert a floating IP to ssh and ping in my VMs. Do you have any
ideas? I can login in the VM, but when I type sudo ifconfig -a it has no IP.

Thank you all.

Guilherme.