Re: keystone question

keystone provides APIs for authentication, I would think you only need to
develop some code in your app to call the API and parse the response, then
following request will have to be verified using the token. If you app is
already wsgi app, you will just need to use the keystone middleware in your
pipeline. If it is other type of the application, you will just need to
develop some code which deal with keystone authentication http
request/response and figure out a way to verify the token.

Thanks.

Tong Li
Emerging Technologies & Standards