Re: VM doesn't attach IP

Hi Anil,

 I'm trying to find something to fix it, are you using quantum or
nova-network? I'm working with quantum, I have one physical computer with 2
NICs that is the controller and another 4 physical computers with 2 NICs
each that are the node compute, I left the Network node with the Controller
node, at the same physical compute.

Regards.

Guilherme.