Folsom - Volume attach to a server in second compute node

Hello Openstackers, I have setup the openstack folsom and added additional compute node. I am successfully able to create a VM on the second compute node, but could not attach a volume (I have configured Cinder) to the VM created on the second compute node.

When I attach the volume, the status still says 'Attaching' when I do the cinder list. No errors in cinder logs or nova compute logs. No errors in Nova compute logs in the second compute node.

What am I missing?

Is there a document explaining how I could attach a volume to a VM on the secondary node?

Any help is appreciated.

AK

Follow ups