From: openstack-bounces+mark.m.miller=hp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+mark.m.miller=hp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis)
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 1:42 PM
To: Adam Young; openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] keystone question

Hi all,

I have spent several days installing Grizzly-2 Keystone with SSL and PKI and think I have been successful. I can see some of the new API resources such as "v3/domains", "v3/groups", and "v3/services", but I don't see these listed as commands in the keystoneclient. Are they simply not implemented yet or was I unsuccessful when I installed Grizzly-2? I also want to know if the above resource APIs are fully functional?

Regards,

Mark Miller