Re: n-api installation problem with devstack (on Ubuntu )

Swapnil,

>From the n-api logs available on the bug, it looks like the EC2 port
(default 8773) is being used by some other service. You can check this
using 'netstat -pan |grep 8773'.
You can either configure the EC2 port (by specifying 'ec2_listen_port' in
nova.conf) or configure the other service to use a different port.

Hope it helps.

~Unmesh G.