Re: use of internal endpoint url instead of public url

I forgot to mention, cinderclient doesn't support this attribute yet, but it's worth to add it.

-Sylvain

Le 13/02/2013 12:46, Sylvain Bauza a écrit :
--bypass-url <bypass-url>
Use this API endpoint instead of the Service Catalog

In client.py :
        if self.bypass_url:
            self.set_management_url(self.bypass_url)

Is this what you expect ?

-Sylvain