HA Openstack with Pacemaker

Hi All,

I currently have a HA OpenStack cluster running where the OpenStack
services are kept alive with a combination of haproxy and keepalived.

Is it possible to configure pacemaker so that all the OpenStack services
 are served by the same IP?  With keepalived I have a virtual ip that can
move from server to server and haproxy sends the request to a machine that
has a "live" service.   This allows one (public) ip to handle all incoming
requests.  I believe it is the combination of VRRP/IPVS that allows this.

Is it possible to do something similar with pacemaker?  I really don't want
to have an IP for each service, and I don't want to make it a requirement
that all OpenStack services must be running on the same server.

Thanks... I hope this question is clear, I feel like I sort of butchered
the wording a bit.

Sam

Follow ups