Re: HA Openstack with Pacemaker

Well I don't know your setup, if you use LB for API service or if you use
an active/passive pacemaker but at the end it's not that much IPs I guess.
I dare to say that Keepalived sounds outdated to me...

If you use pacemaker and want to have the same IP for all the resources
simply create a resource group with all the openstack service inside it
(it's ugly but if it's what you want :)). Give me more info about your
setup and we can go further in the discussion :).

--
Regards,
Sébastien Han.