Re: Cant ping private or floating IP

Please provide files listed bellow :

Controller Node :
/etc/nova/nova.conf
/etc/nova/api-paste.ini
/etc/quantum/l3_agent.ini
/etc/quantum/quantum.conf
/etc/quantum/dhcp_agent.ini
/etc/quantum/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_quantum_plugin.ini
/etc/quantum/api-paste.ini
/var/log/nova/*.log
/var/log/quantum/*.log

Compute Node :
/etc/nova/nova.conf
/etc/nova/nova-compute.conf
/etc/nova/api-paste.ini
/etc/quantum/quantum.conf
/etc/quantum/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_quantum_plugin.ini
/var/log/nova/*.log
/var/log/quantum/*.log

Plus, complete output of the following commands :

Controller Node :
$ keystone endpoint-list
$ ip link show
$ ip route show