Re: Problems with drbd + pacemaker in HA

Hi,

If you stop the resource this is perfectly normal to get a resource
diskless and unconfigured since you asked pacemaker to stop it. You just
need to reconnect properly the resource 0 (guess it's the mysql one). For
this, it's more or less the same operation as this one:
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-8.3/s-resolve-split-brain.html

Cheers

--
Regards,