Re: [Swift]A design draft of Storage Quota

I haven't had the chance to do a full reviews but here is a few toughts :

- the account quota goes along this review:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/21563/

so we can get easily have account metadatas from middlewares.

- I am not sure I fancy much the json blob in the ini config (why not a new
config file?)

- I have already an implementation that mostly follow the same structure as
(the already merged)  container quota middleware but I am waiting on the
other review for account info metadata to send it for reviews.

- Down the line but probably not for the v1 I like to be able to notify
somewhere about the account being over quota ideally it would be an option
to get to ceilometer or other plugged in system.

Chmouel.