Regarding the output from the Nova /servers REST API

Hallo All,

This is regarding the output from the Nova REST API for getting the details of the servers using /servers/detail interface and I could see that there is a difference in the output when the project has administrative permissions than the other that doesn't have an administrative permission.

For example - An project X that has administrative permission provides me the host name and the hypervisor instance name for all the instances in the project where as for the instances in the project that doesn't have an administrative permission, I am unable to get the hostname and hypervisor instance name details.

Is this behavior correct?

How would I get details of host name and hypervisor instance name details for a normal project?

Thanks
Krishnaprasad