Re: Grizzly-3 development milestone available (Keystone, Glance, Nova, Horizon, Quantum, Cinder)

Hi.

On 13-02-22 06:16 AM, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
Hi!

What is the status of Openstack Grizzly-3 Ubuntu packages?

They will be uploaded to today for raring, precise should be uploaded a couple of hours later

Can we already set it up using apt-get / aptitude? With packaged Heat, Ceilometer and etc?

Yes

Which version is recommended to test Grizzly-3, Precise (via testing UCA), Raring?

Raring is the most easiest and fastest

Is Grizzly planed to be the default Openstack for Raring?

Yes
Thanks for the AWESOME work on Openstack!

Regards,
Thiago