Re: LXC on Folsom

Thank you Chuan-Heng Hsiao for your reply.

I already have an OpenStack Folsom running with LXC.

I was just wondering how did you upload Vishvananda's image to glance. He is talking about the root file system and i am not sure what does that mean.

When i untar the package vish said, i have .img, floppy, loader, vmlinuz files and don't really now what to do.

Kind regards,
Bilel