Re: VM doesnt get IP

Hi Guilherme,

(next time please paste these in the email rather than attaching, thx).

>From the text in the attachment (show below). It seems like you are not
running the quantum-openvswitch-agent on your network node as there is no
GRE tunnel from that to your compute node. Once you have
 quantum-openvswitch-agent running on all your machines you should be able
to run ovs-dpctl looking under br-tun and see a tunnel between each host.

Aaron

CONTROLLER + NETWORK NODE:
system@br-tun:
lookups: hit:0 missed:0 lost:0
flows: 0
port 0: br-tun (internal)
port 1: patch-int (patch: peer=patch-tun)
system@br-int:
lookups: hit:0 missed:0 lost:0
flows: 0
port 0: br-int (internal)
port 1: tap817d2f70-a0 (internal)
port 2: qr-ea64e9aa-31 (internal)
port 3: patch-tun (patch: peer=patch-int)
system@br-ex:
lookups: hit:0 missed:0 lost:0
flows: 0
port 0: br-ex (internal)
port 2: qg-95fe3fa1-d1 (internal)

COMPUTE NODES

COMPUTE NODE 01:
ovs-dpctl show
system@br-int:
lookups: hit:380 missed:7590 lost:0
flows: 0
port 0: br-int (internal)
port 2: patch-tun (patch: peer=patch-int)
port 3: qvo981ae82e-d4
port 6: qvoc9df3a96-5f
port 7: qvoc153ac28-ae
port 8: qvo722a5d05-e4
system@br-tun:
lookups: hit:381 missed:7589 lost:0
flows: 0
port 0: br-tun (internal)
port 1: patch-int (patch: peer=patch-tun)
port 2: gre-1 (gre: key=flow, remote_ip=10.10.10.1)

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Guilherme Russi <luisguilherme.cr@xxxxxxxxx