Re: LBaas :: Service Agent :: Drivers

Hi Dan-

Thanks a lot for the update.

As I understand, let me summarize the LBaas Driver and Agent in simple
terms.

[1] Service Agent is an generic implementation supporting many drivers.
[2] Drivers form the applications of the Services. like, HAPROXY for
Loadbalancer Service.

What more functionality can a Service_Plugin-Agent-Driver architecture and
deliver? (I think, I'm asking a very basic question).

Am I in the right path? kindly guide me understand the same.

Thanking you once again...

--
Regards,
Trinath Somanchi,