Re: AggregateInstanceExtraSpecs very slow?

I am not understanding why there are secondary joins defined in the models.  I suspect this might break other things, but maybe you can test that this at least makes the scheduling faster:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/32534/

That seems to generate a much more acceptable query.

- Chris