[OpenStack] Memory use in Controller and Compute nodes

Hi,

I have a 3 node Folsom with Quantum setup. One is a controller node, one is
a quantum networking node and the other is a  KVM compute node. I see that
on the Controller and Compute nodes, the memory usage is very high, based
on the free command output. I have about 8gb RAM in the controller node and
32gb in the Compute node.  For example the compute node returns this:

root@openstack-kvm1:~# free -m
Mem:         32173      31619        553          0        115      29494
-/+ buffers/cache:       2009      30163
Swap:            0          0          0
root@openstack-kvm1:~#

I am not sure if my interpretation if the output is wrong or if I have a
genuine memory issue. Any pointers will help.

Thanks,
Balu

Follow ups