Re: Rebooted, now can't ping my guest

Hi Hsiao,

You are absolutely correct! If 192.168.0.254 is set as the gateway
traffic will not be routed correctly. I also believe there is another
bug as the ip addresses are being placed on the ethX interfaces and
not bridge interfaces. I'll create a patch fixing these issues
tomorrow morning.

Thanks for spotting this!

Aaron