Re: Keystone Grizzly-3 Tokens not getting saved to database

Your keystone.log should have a more complete backtrace of the error -- can
you post that?

As for your token table being empty, are you sure you're using the SQL
driver (keystone.token.backends.sql.Token)? I believe the default driver is
in-memory (keystone.token.backends.kvs.Token). The token table will be
created by db_sync regardless of which driver is configured.

-Dolph