Re: Are the Python APIs public or internal?

+1; keystoneclient is not deprecated nor has openstackclient been abandoned.

The responsibility of implementing a CLI is simply being handed off to
openstackclient. Using 'keystone' on the CLI will therefore be deprecated
at some point in favor of using 'openstack'.

-Dolph