2012.2.1 missing several nova dependency packages.

Im trying to install the nova packages from the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS folsom archives, but some of the required dependencies are no longer available.

My sources.list file has this entry:
deb http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu precise-updates/folsom main

If I remove that entry, I can get the 2012.1.3 release and it will work, but why is it not in the 2012.2.1 tree?

Thanks,
  Wyllys

$ sudo apt-get install python-nova
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  python-cinderclient python-cliff python-cmd2 python-novaclient python-paramiko
  python-pyparsing python-quantumclient
  python-cinderclient python-cliff python-cmd2 python-nova python-novaclient
  python-paramiko python-pyparsing python-quantumclient
0 upgraded, 8 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
Need to get 3,121 kB/4,679 kB of archives.
After this operation, 26.2 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
Err http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/folsom/main python-nova all 2012.2.1+stable-20121212-a99a802e-0ubuntu1.1~cloud0
  404  Not Found
Failed to fetch http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/pool/main/n/nova/python-nova_2012.2.1+stable-20121212-a99a802e-0ubuntu1.1~cloud0_all.deb  404  Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

Follow ups