Re: [Swift] Define storage size for specified tenant/user

Thanks Gareth,

But how to set the storage limit? The swift is installed in a single
node, and all the authorized user can use the upload.

The total amount of storage can be configured and new hard disc can be
added into the ring, but I don't know how to divide individual space for
a user. I try to find related info in manual but failed.

Thanks.