发件人:Lei Zhang
发送时间:2013-03-05 13:01
主题:[Openstack] How to create a Image which can extend the partition automatically.
收件人:"openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"<openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送:

Hi all,
I am making the RHEL Image for the Openstack. But what type of partition layout is preferred?
The question is that when resize the image, the FS can be aware of the expansion and enlarge automatically. I found the ubuntu image from the http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/precise/ have this feature. But the image I create can not.
So how to make the image created can re-partitioned in resize process automatically and how the re-partitioned implemented?
--

Lei Zhang

Blog: http://jeffrey4l.github.com
twitter/weibo: @jeffrey4l