[quantum] Bridge mapping and private networks, to many GRE tunnel endpoints

Hi,

I've setup 2 types of networking in our openstack setup:
* Quantum bridged mapped networking to some of our vlans on the network
* Private networks.

GRE tunnels are created between all the openstack nodes for the private networks
I'm not sure what decides which IP's should be in the GRE mesh network but ip's from the Quantum bridge mapped networks are also added.
( The node has a IP in the bridge mapped network because it is doing DHCP, so quantum-dhcp-agent adds is.)

Is there any way to prevent IP's of the quantum bridge mapped networks to be added into the GRE tunnel endpoint list?

Thx,
Robert van Leeuwen

Follow ups