Re: Possible keystone/common/controller.py Token Bug

This appears to be a valid bug -- we were concerned with v2-v3
token interop when v3 auth merged, but I thought we had ironed out the
kinks (we have several related tests in tests/test_v3_auth.py for this
reason). I targeted the bug at RC1 as we need to have this fixed for v3 to
be useful in grizzly.

-Dolph