Re: grizzly on ubuntu precise: error starting glance-api (duplicate option: log-format)

On Mar 7, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Olivier Archer <olivier.archer@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

> I have set my repo like this:
> deb http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu
> precise-updates/grizzly main

Same here:

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/grizzly.list
deb http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu precise-updates/grizzly main

> I've also try precise-proposed, and run "apt-get update; apt-get
> upgrade", but no packages have been updated.

Good to know.

> dpkg give me:
>
> # dpkg -l |grep glance
> ii  glance                           2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0
>  OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Daemons
> ii  glance-api                       2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0
>  OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - API
> ii  glance-common                    2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0
>  OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Common
> ii  glance-registry                  2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0
>  OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Registry
> ii  python-glance                    2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0
>  OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Python library
> ii  python-glanceclient              1:0.6.0-0ubuntu1~cloud0
>  Client library for Openstack glance server.

Mine looks similar:

$ dpkg -l | grep glance
ii  glance                           2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0            OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Daemons
ii  glance-api                       2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0            OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - API
ii  glance-common                    2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0            OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Common
ii  glance-registry                  2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0            OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Registry
ii  python-glance                    2013.1.g3-0ubuntu1~cloud0            OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service - Python library
ii  python-glanceclient              1:0.6.0-0ubuntu1~cloud0              Client library for Openstack glance server.

Dunno.  Beats me!  Let me know if you find out anything.

--
Brad Knowles <bknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Consultant