Re: Keystone v3 adoption

Hello,

I am sorry but I am still a tad bit confused with this email thread.

As of the Grizzly-3 release:

1.       Do Grizzly-3 OpenStack services  like Nova accept and validate Keystone V3 tokens (both UUID and PKI) ?

2.       Do Grizzly-3 OpenStack services use the Keystone v2.0 APIs or do they use the Keystone v3 APIs?

3.       Do the OpenStack services rely upon the keystoneclient? I thought the keystoneclient was a command line interface?

For the Grizzly final release:

1.       Will the Grizzly OpenStack services  like Nova accept and validate Keystone V3 tokens (both UUID and PKI) ?

2.       Will Grizzly OpenStack services use the Keystone v3 APIs?

3.       Will Grizzly OpenStack services use/implement new v3 features like "domains" and "groups"?

4.       How will the v3 keystoneclient and the v3 openstackclient be used other than as command line interfaces?

Regards,

Mark Miller