Re: grizzly on ubuntu precise: error starting glance-api (duplicate option: log-format)

I've seen this before. My problem was an out of date
/etc/glance/glance-api-paste.ini:

[filter:authtoken]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory

Changing it to:

[filter:authtoken]
paste.filter_factory = keystoneclient.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory

Fixed things for me.

See also:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1143998

Cheers,