Re: Grizzly Cinder Volume API vs. Nova os-volumes api

Hi James,

It looks like Nova will continue to have os-volume support, but that'll
only be able to talk to Cinder API v1. And a little note unrelated to your
question, Cinder API v2 will be available through cinderclient in its next
release (very soon), but you can try it now from the github repo [1], and
of course making direct calls to the cinder api server in G releases.

Things aren't terribly different in the request/responses, but I'm trying
to ease the pain with some docs for v1 and v2 that are in review [2][3].
I've generated some PDF's for your convenience though [4][5].

Thanks,

Mike Perez

[1] - http://github.com/openstack/python-cinderclient
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/22411/