[Swift] File Upload Problems after Upgrade

Hi Guys,

I've upgraded my  swift setup (2 Storage Nodes and 2 Proxy Nodes) from
1.4.6 to 1.7.6. It was upgraded without errors and i've followed this
guides:
https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg16188.html
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Folsom#OpenStack_Object_Storage_.28Swift.29

But since this time i can't upload any bigger files. I mean smaller as
10MB :(

I got every time

I've updated the ring:

swift-ring-builder account.builder create 20 2 1
swift-ring-builder container.builder create 20 2 1
swift-ring-builder object.builder create 20 2 1

and i'm using a nginx proxy in front of swift proxy for SSL handlings with
    client_max_body_size 10000M;

What can i looking for ? I've read the doc's about options or somethink
like that but i found nothing :(

Greetings and thx for your time
Heiko

Follow ups