Re: grizzly on ubuntu precise: auth error using glance index

2013/3/8 Olivier Archer <olivier.archer@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>   From the documentation here :
> http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/ap_installinggrizzlyubuntuprecise.html
>
> I've got problems with 'glance index' :
> # glance index
> Authorization Failed: Unable to communicate with identity service:
> {"error": {"message": "An unexpected error prevented the server from
> fulfilling your request. Command 'openssl' returned non-zero exit
> status 3", "code": 500, "title": "Internal Server Error"}}. (HTTP 500)
>
> /var/log/keystone/keystone.log give:
> ERROR [keystone.common.cms] Signing error: Error opening signer
> certificate /etc/keystone/ssl/certs/signing_cert.pem
>
> So I've run
> # sudo keystone keystone-manage pki-setup
>
> to create certs file.
>
> But now, 'glance index' give me:
>
> Request returned failure status.
> Invalid OpenStack Identity credentials.
>
> and keystone.log give:
> WARNING [keystone.common.wsgi] Authorization failed. The request you
> have made requires authentication.
>
> my configuration is like the one in the doc:
>
> creds:
> export SERVICE_TOKEN=admin
> export OS_TENANT_NAME=admin
> export OS_USERNAME=admin
> export OS_PASSWORD=openstack
> export OS_AUTH_URL=http://100.10.10.115:5000/v2.0/
> export SERVICE_ENDPOINT=http://100.10.10.115:35357/v2.0/

I don't know if this is related, but I've got a problem with 'keystone
token_get':

# keystone token-get
WARNING: Bypassing authentication using a token & endpoint
(authentication credentials are being ignored).
Configuration error: Client configured to run without a service
catalog. Run the client using --os-auth-url or OS_AUTH_URL, instead of
--os-endpoint or OS_SERVICE_ENDPOINT, for example.

if I unset SERVICE_TOKEN and  SERVICE_ENDPOINT, the command works ....

is SERVICE_TOKEN and  SERVICE_ENDPOINT have to be set in .bashrc  ?

--
Olivier Archer
Océanographie spatiale - Ifremer