Re: Configuring More-than-One Cinder Node

You'll want to look here:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-ha/content/s-cinder-api.html

You'll need to basically create a virtual IP and load balance between the
nodes running cinder-api and cinder-scheduler. If you want multiple nodes
running cinder-volume, you can add them regularly, like you would with a
nova-compute node.