Re: Tempest for Integration testing of Openstack (FOLSOM)

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks a lot for your early response.

I am using Openstack Folsom and not Devstack.

I am not getting how to integrate Tempest for Folsom. As you mentioned
there is tempest.conf.sample file but in that there is a field which
requires path to nova source directory (source_dir = /opt/stack/nova). What
path I have to give for Folsom setup?

Is this
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/blob/stable/folsom/etc/tempest.conf.sample
file
for Folsom ?

It will be very helpful for me if you can provide little more explanation
of the respective fields or if you can suggest any document for that.

Thanks and Regards,
Girija Sharan Singh