Tempest for Folsom with QUANTUM

Hi All,

I am using https://github.com/openstack/tempest/tree/stable/folsom release
of Tempest.

I ran tests under /tempest-stable-folsom/tempest/ using : nosetests tests/
It worked fine for most of the test cases.

After this I tried to ran : *nosetests tests/network/*
*It is giving me an error all the time*. Please find the *attached file* for
that.

I am suspecting my tempest.conf file is not correct or some version
problem. I just copied tempest-stable-folsom/etc/tempest.conf.sample file
and made changes.
Please go through the attached conf file once.
Is this configuration file contains sufficient fields for support of
Quantum (in Folsom) testing ?
Please find tempest.conf too in attachments.

I did this command to see the *version of all services* running on my setup
: pip freeze | grep python-
Warning: cannot find svn location for distribute==0.6.28dev-r0
python-apt==0.8.7ubuntu4
python-cinderclient==1.0.0
python-cloudfiles==1.7.9.2
python-daemon==1.5.5
python-dateutil==1.5
python-debian==0.1.21-nmu2ubuntu1
python-gflags==1.5.1
python-glanceclient==0.5.1
python-keystoneclient==0.1.3
python-ldap==2.4.10
python-memcached==1.48
python-novaclient==2.9.0
python-novnc==2012.1-e3
python-openid==2.2.5
python-quantumclient==2.1
python-swiftclient==1.2.0

I installed Folsom set up from this Guide :
https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Folsom-Install-guide/blob/master/OpenStack_Folsom_Install_Guide_WebVersion.rst

Can I use *tempest/tests/network *test cases if I am having Folsom with
Quantum* ?????*
All other tests are running fine.
Again do these tempest/tests/network test cases will run only in Essex ?
And if it is so can I add my tests in Tempest to work with Folsom with
Quantum ? And what would be required to do so ?

I want to understand the existing network tests and further to add some of
mine in that. It will be very helpful if someone can guide me in tracing
the flow of code and what to add in which directory.
It will be very helpful if someone can share some docs for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Girija Sharan Singh